No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on October 1, 2021 and ends December 17, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Sponsor: Cubby’s Inc. 9229 Mormon Bridge Plaza; Suite 6, Omaha, Nebraska 68152-1942
3. Eligibility and General Terms Cubby’s Bear Share $10,000 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the IA, NE and SD who are 18 years or older at the time of entry (19 in NE).
Employees and contractors of Cubby’s (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prizes to a third party will be permitted. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the prize winner.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which will be final and binding. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, Rewards Application or the Web site; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY REWARDS APPLICATION, WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All other expenses on the receipt and use of a prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
4. How to Enter: Beginning on October 1, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. CT and prior to 11:59 p.m. CT on December 17, 2021, enter by one and/or two and/or three and/or four of the following methods using your Cubby’s Bear Bucks account. Entry Method 1: Redeem any coupon/discount using the Cubby’s app that is tied to your Bear Bucks account. Entry Method 2: Swipe your Bear Bucks card at the point of sale when completing a transaction. Each qualifying transaction will automatically submit one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entry Method 3: To enter the Sweepstakes without using or signing up for a Cubby’s Bear Bucks account, hand print “ATTN- MWilson Bear Share Sweepstakes-Entry” along with your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and email address (optional) on a 3×5 card and mail it to: “ATTN-Cubby’s Bear Share Sweepstakes”, 9229 Mormon Bridge Plaza; Suite 6, Omaha, Nebraska 68152-1942 Mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 15, 2021 and be received by December 17, 2021 at 11:59pm. Enter as often as you wish; however, limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope. Photocopied entries are not allowed. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. All mail-in entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned to entrant.
5. Prizes: One (1) $10,000 prize paid via check
6. Drawings: Prize winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries received. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Notification: Prize winners will be notified from the Sponsor by email or phone within three (3) business days of drawing. To claim your prize, you must accept and reply to email within 2 days of the initial communication. Failure to reach winner by email or phone, after two attempts, may result in disqualification or forfeiture of his or her prize and the selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. of drawing.
8. Requirements of Winner: As a condition of receiving their prize, the winner must: (i) sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release prior to being awarded the prize which must be notarized at the winner’s cost, or at Sponsor’s discretion otherwise confirm eligibility; (ii) appear in-person at the applicable store at a time to be mutually agreed-upon between the prize winner and Sponsor, but generally no later than fourteen (14) calendar days after the winner is notified that he/she is a winner, for a prize presentation “ceremony” which may include photographs, video or other media capture of the winner and the “ceremony”; and (iii) otherwise comply with the Official Rules. If a winner fails or refuses to meet these conditions, the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining valid entries using the procedure specified above. The Publicity Release shall grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Web site) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
9. Winner Releases: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Cubby’s Inc., and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever which may be sustained in connection with: accessing the Web site or Sweepstakes page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize.
10. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web site or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or cell phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes.
11. Third Parties: The Sweepstakes is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Apple, Google, or Sponsor’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube. These third-parties are not involved in or affiliated with the Sweepstakes. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing in the sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners – use does not imply affiliation or endorsement.
12. General Rules: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes.
13. Official Rules/Winners’ List Request: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for a list of the winners, send a self-addressed envelope by December 30, 2021 to: ATTN-Cubby’s Bear Share Sweepstakes”, 9229 Mormon Bridge Plaza; Suite 6, Omaha, Nebraska 68152-1942
14. Governing Law/Disputes: Any disputes that arise hereunder or are in any manner related to the Sweepstakes shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to all disputes shall be in the applicable state or federal courts located in Douglas County, Nebraska.